The Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre is the first facility of its kind in the world focused entirely on providing an experiential learning environment for electric vehicles. At the Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre, you can:
- Discover Ontario's Climate Change Action Plan and the role electric vehicles play in reducing emissions
- Discover the environmental and economic benefits of driving an electric vehicle
- Discover Ontario's electricity system
- Discover and test drive the latest electric vehicle models from leading manufacturers
Located at 1126 Finch Avenue West, North York, Ontario, the Discovery Centre is open to the public, but also available for private bookings: corporate meetings, employee engagement programs and stakeholder receptions.
Plug'n Drive is hosting three "sneak-peek" open houses in April:
- Saturday, April 22 - 11 AM to 6 PM (All-Day Test Drive)
- Thursday, April 27 - 4 PM to 8 PM (Test Drives 4 PM - 6 PM | Wine, Beer and Refreshments 6 PM - 8 PM)
- Sunday, April 30 - 11 AM to 6 PM (All-Day Test Drive)
Take advantage of this opportunity to preview the development of the EVDC learning environment. There will be a variety of the latest EV makes and models from leading manufacturers on showcase and available for test drive. The EVDC's full transformation will be complete from May 18 onward.
The Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre is Supported By:
Help spread the word